Our green/blue verified badge on Chumzapp lets people know that an account of public interest is real. To receive the green/blue badge, your account must be authentic, notable, and stable.
Our team vets all requests thoroughly and bases their review on a number of inputs to determine whether an account is eligible to be verified.
Your account must represent or otherwise be associated with a prominently recognized individual or brand, in line with the notability criteria described below. In addition to confirming the identity of the controller of the account, Chumzapp will verify the following types of accounts based on the criteria described. In all categories, Chumzapp may independently confirm qualifying affiliation through business partnerships or direct outreach:
- Government/Political Accounts
- Companies, brands, and organizations
- News organizations and journalists
- Entertainment Brands/Actors/Content Creators etc
- Sports and gaming Accounts/Athelets
- Activists, organizers, and other influential individuals
Accounts of such individuals and others that do not meet the specific criteria in the categories above may be verified if they:
- demonstrate consistent usage of Chumzapp in the last one month prior to applying;
- generally abide by the Chumzapp Rules;
- do not primarily post content that harasses, shames, or insults any individual or group—especially on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, medical/genetic condition, status as a veteran, status as a refugee, or status as an immigrant.
- medical professionals during epidemics or other public health crises;
- activists and local political leaders in times of protest or in connection with a significant cultural event;
- public safety and journalist accounts reporting on natural disasters; or
- organizers, proponents, or founders of campaigns in support of civil or human rights.
Your account must be active with a record of adherence to the Chumzapp Rules. This means:
- Complete: You must have a profile name, and a profile image;
- Active use: You must have logged into the account in the last six months;
- Security: The account must have a confirmed email address or phone number; and
- Followers : You must have at least 100 active followers on Chumzapp
Note that we may make exceptions to the lockout requirement for new accounts from people and organizations in the categories defined above, and exceptions to the login requirement for accounts at especially high risk of impersonation.
Certain accounts are ineligible for the blue badge, regardless of the above criteria, including:
- Parody, newsfeed, commentary, and fan accounts;
- Pets and fictional characters, unless directly affiliated with a verified Company, Brand, or Organization, or with a verified entertainment production, as described above;
- Accounts engaged in severe violations of our Platform manipulation and spam policy, such as the buying and selling of followers and engagement; and
- Accounts of individuals or groups associated with coordinated harmful activity, or hateful content as defined in Chumzapp’s Ads Policies, or that have been found to have committed gross human rights violations by an international court/tribunal, or a fact-finding mission or commission of inquiry authorized by an international organization, may be ineligible for verification – even if their activity on Chumzapp doesn’t violate the Chumzapp Rules.